July 17, 2016

L V C || C L Memory 82


In 82 days, I'll be back on campus at my alma-mater at an extra special homecoming as Lebanon Valley College continues celebrating its 150th birthday.  In honor of that countdown, here's memory #82:  that which completed my set of three work study jobs.

Seeing as how the last two memories were about my on campus employment, it seems only fitting to finish out this set with my third job:  as keeper of *these* passes.

For those in the know, this is an authentic guest pass for the Underground (the LVC "club" in the basement of the College Center) circa early 90's.  Seeing as how I worked front desk shifts at the college center between Feb 91 and Apr 92, and again from Aug 93 to Apr 95, I KNOW this to be true.

Although you could ask any of my bosses during that time -- Brenda Z, Jenn E or Dave C -- to corroborate my story.  Oh the things I saw during those late nights covering that desk ...

No comments:

Post a Comment