July 30, 2016

L V C || C L Memory 69


In 69 days, I'll be back on campus at my alma-mater at an extra special homecoming as Lebanon Valley College continues celebrating its 150th birthday.  In honor of that countdown, here's memory #69:  a few more of those in-betweeners.

That's what I've been calling those odd actor-y things I did on campus in between the main shows ... and to pass the time when I wasn't in class learning stuff.

This batch includes playing a rapist in a mock trial (!), a prince in another Children's Day show (those were not on the same day), a participant in our annual Alpha Psi Revue (at what was then known as the Spring Arts Festival), and the master of ceremonies at a Thanksgiving based special meal for the school ("competing" with Wembi D who did the same thing in the other room).

Come to think of it, if reality TV had been more of a thing back in the early nineties, I might have left college to go try to be a host as a career ...

No comments:

Post a Comment