July 31, 2016

2 0 8 4:M i s s i v e 6

There are rumors of a Fourth Uprising here in my time ... which is 2084.  (As you might recall, I am taking advantage of a loophole in the Vitalnet that allows me to communicate with the past, but only on the last day of every month during a routine system upgrade of the software in which my IQ, EQ and SQ files have been uploaded.)  Those rumors are precisely why I have been secured in this electronic asylum seeing as how I met my corporeal demise participating in the *Third* Uprising.  Being a martyr of the party that attempted the forcible unification of East America and West America upon President Chelsea Clinton's assassination in 2048 has meant that the information locked away in my Qfiles has become too valuable for the current East America regime to allow it to be readily accessible.  I am taking a great risk in conducing this outreach, and can only do so in bits and bytes ... but it is my hope that in so doing, I might find some way to reach those that will one day go on to lead the IntransiGents.  Currently, I am fully exploring the limitations of this channel in hopes that I might be able to better control my communiques.  I should know more by the last day of your month next ... For now, I remain: t1a7n72.lif.

No comments:

Post a Comment