May 20, 2016

L V C || C L Memory 140


In 140 days, I'll be back on campus at my alma-mater at an extra special homecoming as Lebanon Valley College continues celebrating its 150th birthday.  In honor of that countdown, here's memory #140:  my first 'La Vie Collegienne'.

I imagine at some point in the future, the kids nowadays are going to stop publishing school newspapers like this one in favor of tweeting the school news at everyone, but every time I return to campus, I still manage to pick up a copy of the latest edition to see what qualifies to make the paper in modern times.

Back then, the important stuff was clearly about how I was one of the 262 "students join[ing] LVC" and "experienc[ing the] new orientation program" -- including an evening with the Up with People group (long after they had shed their cult image, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment