May 30, 2016

L V C || C L Memory 130


In 130 days, I'll be back on campus at my alma-mater at an extra special homecoming as Lebanon Valley College continues celebrating its 150th birthday.  In honor of that countdown, here's memory #130:  MaryGreen 217 (my first college dorm).

Not pictured:  roommate number one (James) OR roommate number two (Jim?) from that freshperson year.  But instead, you get the bonus of Stace and Darcy who stopped by one day to visit (sadly, we only seemed to have one chair), and they are better to look at.

I only had this specific address for that first year (although I stayed in the same building for a few more semesters ... with a few more roommates -- but those are tales for other days).  Indeed, it all started here ... surrounded by many things Bat and a Cher reference or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment