April 19, 2016

Random Tune for Tuesday 4/19/16

This will be the last shot of a cassette discarded in my trash can.

Oops ... missed a word.

This will be the last shot of an *Aerosmith* cassette discarded in my trash can.

Meaning that I still have a whole box of cassettes that are duplicates of CDs also in my collection that I'll be discarding every other week for another few months ... or years ... or until the internet breaks.

Meaning also that I am finally out of doubles of Aerosmith releases (seeing as how this was the last one they put out in the nineties, that kind of makes sense, looking at the overall timeline as to when CDs became more popular as a music format).

[Disclaimer:  all that said, I do reserve the right to buy more Aerosmith CDs in the future which may or may not result in a return visit of these guys to my trash.]

In the 2600+ posts since I started this blog, I know for sure I've already featured so many songs from this album ... but I don't think I've ever featured tonight's tune:  'Kiss Your Past Goodbye' and these words of advice:

I've been so lost I must confess
I've had my share of loneliness
But yeah it's hard to keep a good man down
The loves you lost were all in vain
The past lives on inside your brain
I don't think you need those memories
Hangin' 'round, yeah

SO KISS YOUR PAST ... OR KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRuvu5xeA8s

No comments:

Post a Comment