April 22, 2016

Random Flashback for Friday 4/22/16

Two weeks ago, the last time I flashed back two decades to the winter/spring of 1996, I commented on how, back then, I was trying to get the "jacket-with-one-shoulder-off" to be a thing.

Here's further proof that I was really *really* trying hard to make that happen ... and succeeding (at least for the amount of time it took for us to pose for this picture).

Me and the boys were in the middle of the northcentral PA woods at a Lutheran church camp (in March not April ... hence the snow) for one of my murder mystery weekends (having graduated from LVC, and with me being in law school at this time, they were finally starting to get fewer and far-er between -- although they existed in some form or fashion all the way up until the fall of '98).

For perspective, this would have been the second of four years we had this particular gig, and the first of two when I was joined by the Whitmans and Selman.  According to my archives, we performed "I Am the Least" ... but I have to admit that I'm not quite sure which Bible story that was that we converted into a murder mystery (as compared to the other three years, where my notes are more clear).

Ah the good old days ... before we all got so old ...

No comments:

Post a Comment