March 31, 2016

2 0 8 4:M i s s i v e 2

I believe that this will prove my theory to be right.  On Leap Day last, I was able to take advantage of a loophole in the software at the asylum in which my zip file is stored in order to send a message from the future to the year 2016 via the Facebook.  I predicted that that same portal would be open on the last day of every month thereafter, and today, March 31 of 2084, is my first opportunity to test that supposition.  I feel confident that you can see this status update ... confident enough to disclose that although my body was incinerated after falling during the Third Uprising brought about by the assassination of President Chelsea Clinton in 2048, as is customary in our time, my IQ, EQ and SQ files were uploaded and maintained in the VitalNet for access to all.  Due to the fact that my profile was commandeered to be used by the IntransiGents, and that they were then driven to adopt Chthonian tactics, I have been locked behind the asylum firewall serving little use to those preparing for the fourth round of battles ... until now.  That being said, the window of time I have to share this important information is severely limited ... and I recognize that I have possibly gotten ahead of myself with references that you might not understand.  I promised to explain more next time ... on the last day of the month next.  Until then ... I remain ... t1a7n72.lif.

No comments:

Post a Comment