February 9, 2016

Random Tune for Tuesday 2/9/16

Back to the discarded cassettes ... although this is the first time I took a photo in the recycle bin (just tryin' to mix it up).

[As a reminder, I'm not discarding these items from the 80's and 90's for any other reason than the fact that I *also* have the identical CD in my collection.  It's not some statement about the end of American Idol.]

I've already worked a shout out to 'Vibeology''s title track in my social media through my Facebook exclusive yin yang series (something positive to post in the year running up to the election in order to counteract all the negativity inherent in the political nature of that medium) ... so, for tonight, I'll break the rules a little bit and feature the tune from this release that isn't even on the cassette I had.

It seems the Paual Abdul *CD* I just recently added was released in Asia, Europe, Japan or South America, because it included the dreamy sixties sounding lullaby bonus track below ..

BONUS!  GOODNIGHT MY LOVE (PLEASANT DREAMS):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlqeDUomo3M


No comments:

Post a Comment