February 16, 2016

Random Tune for Tuesday 2/16/16

It's funny how times change when it comes to being introduced to "new" songs.

I only learned about this performer (Mr. Andy Grammer) via the rotating cable song channels that I put on in the background from working at home (which is the closest I get nowadays to listening to the radio on a regular basis).

He's been around awhile, according to the wiki, but he just had his biggest hit in 2014 ... although it's his 'Good to be Alive (Hallelujah)' follow up that is actually the tune that gets me bouncing around and singing along.

Maybe it's the optimistic lyrics ... or the "enjoy life while you're living it" message ... but my ears perk up and I can't help but join in any time I hear tonight's tune ...

RIGHT ABOUT NOW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiWrPEu16Xk


No comments:

Post a Comment