February 26, 2016

Random Flashback for Friday 2/26/16

Twenty years ago ... in 1996 .. family members were gathered around for the sixth birthday of this little girl, Casey Jo, my sister Sharon's child.

For those of you who can't do math (I know ... I know ... Common Core is to blame), that means this same little girl is today in 2016 celebrating her *twenty-sixth* birthday.

Of course, over time our family has scattered, so we're not all gathered around today back in central PA ... but she now has a family of her own to fill in the gaps (my how time does fly).  As a matter of fact, she's part of my own niece/nephew group who has started on the *next* generation of the family (which makes me feel the opposite of young, for sure ...)

In the meantime, we have the Facebook -- which allows us to stay connected virtually in the modern e-way -- and which permits me to share this photo with her on her day today.




No comments:

Post a Comment