February 19, 2016

Random Flashback for Friday 2/19/16

We're up to the fourth set of photos of my father's that I inherited when he passed (#16-20, for tracking purposes).

And if there's anything that tonight's set proves ... it's that all babies look the same (for the most part).  As such, there's absolutely NO way of knowing which babies these are, even though the first one has JUNIOR written on it.  That *might* be my dad's brother ... but it also might be mis-labeled -- one of the challenges of going through these items.

Despite what I said, it *may* also be true that the last three are all the same little child, with its little round head  ... just don't know if it's my dad or some other round headed little child.

#16:  baby on grass (labeled Junior)

#17:  drooling baby with bright eyes

#18:  round headed baby in shadows

#19:  round headed baby in carriage

#20:  round headed baby propped against headboard








No comments:

Post a Comment