December 4, 2015

Random Flashback for Friday 12/4/15

So ... I have already posted this photo before (on the Facebook, but not on the blog) ... 15 months ago when I was doing my 2014 birthday shtick of posting a photo of me with the person having the birthday.

But now it takes its rightful place on a Friday in a Flashback, because this reunion of people who were involved with Camp Kenbrook in Lebanon County happened in the winter of 1995, twenty years ago.

Various church camps played a role in my life ... from the summer one run by the Rescue Mission when I was oh so young ... to the summer AND winter ones run by Hebron Church where I was eventually both camper and counselor ... to the ones in western PA and Ohio where I went with my cousin to perform his plays ... and even the Gretna Glen cabins we took over in college for a theatre retreat or two.  But I think this may have been the only group that had an official reunion event (once, anyway).  Good times all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment