December 18, 2015

Random Flashback for Friday 12/18/15

2015 is almost over!

Which means my weekly flashback to twenty years ago in 1995 is *also* almost over.

But first ... two weeks of holiday photos sent to me of my bio-moms back then ... or, as this particular picture seems to imply, a photo of Clint Eastwood with my mom who just happens to be in the corner.  (I'm guessing this was not the only house in Montana that gave Clint top billing ...)

My mother passed away earlier this year, and 2015 will be the first time that I don't get my usual holiday package from her.  No matter how poorly our relationship adjusted to the realities of life over the years, she was always most certain to reach out at Christmas, often with something to add to my decorations stash.

So even though she's gone ... her memory lives on in photos like this one from back then ... and currently all over the house and on the tree from what she gifted me throughout the decades.  Merry Christmas Mom ... and Clint.

No comments:

Post a Comment