September 9, 2015

Random Wordplay for Wednesday 9/9/15

Moon Man.

Used in a sentence:  "They say that to get a nickname is a sure sign that you are loved ... so I guess I'll embrace the local plus-sized hooker calling me Moon Man from now on."

First, I'm not body shaming nor am I mocking sex workers.  I subscribe to the "love the body you have if it's what you want" and I don't deny anyone the right to make some spare change with some "strange".  (Ooh ... maybe that should have been my wordplay for Wednesday ...)

And the reality is that I created this situation, seeing as how I pass this woman every Tuesday on my lunch walk on the southwest route, as she perches on an upside down crate outside of a convenience store in the less than desirable part of town.  Last week, she was the first to reach out to me, commenting loudly as I passed that my "ass was really wet".  (I can't help it.  It's low nineties, and high humidity, and it's an hour long walk at the height of the midday.)

I also couldn't help the response that just happened, instinctively. Instead of engaging in dialogue, I reached back, hooked my thumbs in the waistband, and rolled my shorts down ever so quickly to show just how sweaty it was.

Hence ... as I discovered this week as I passed, I am, to her, Moon Man ... forevermore.

LOVE THE BODY YOU HAVE IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT:
http://breakingmuscle.com/sports-psychology/6-daily-practices-for-learning-to-love-your-body-and-your-self

LOVE THE JOB YOU HAVE IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/11/world/amnesty-international-sex-work/

COME ON ... YOU KNOW YOU'RE CURIOUS:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2012/06/27/mooning_a_history_when_did_people_start_baring_their_butts_as_an_insult_.html


No comments:

Post a Comment