September 7, 2015

Random Memorial for Monday 9/7/15

Gone but not forgotten:  all the places I've labored in my life to date.

In the modified words of Julio and Willie, "to all the jobs I've had before ... I'm glad they came along ... I dedicate this post ... to all the jobs I've had before ..."

Or, in chronological list form (yes, I'm about to do this):  the Lebanon Community Magazine print shop, the Lancaster County pig farm, Owen Landis Auctions at Roots and Green Dragon, McDonald's (East Lebanon), Hallmark Food Service (at LVC), Mund College Center (also at LVC), the LVC Library (um .. also at LVC), Hills Store #31 (in Lebanon), Maranatha Productions, Hills Store #10 (in Uniontown), Fright Farm III (that one time that Halloween), Cherry Tree Cafe, The Game Players, Hills Store #31 (a second time), The Game Players II (without original partner Jacquelyn), Public School Employes' Retirement System (my LVC internship), Gretna Theater, Cable AdCom (did you know I did voiceover work?), Quality Inn (Lebanon), Royer's Flowers, Feather and Feather, People's Light Theatre, Hills Store #31 (a third and final time), Quality Inn (a second time), Rite-Aid, the PA Lt. Gov's Weed and Seed Program (my Widener externship), Lantern Lodge, Harrisburg Hilton, TCF Bank and Kaplan Test Prep (in Schaumburg, Lincoln Park and at GSS, which all predate my current role with that same company).

Tune in next year when I list all of my bosses ... until then, it is with fondness that I recall "all the jobs I've had before ... the people who traveled in and out of those doors ... I'm glad they came along ... I dedicate this post ... to all the jobs I've had before" aka ... you are missed.

THE SONG I MODIFIED IN ITS ORIGINAL FORMAT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVq0ONrSH-Q

JOB HISTORY CHALLENGES ON A RESUME:
http://www.quora.com/Resumes-and-CVs/What-should-I-put-in-the-employment-history-section-if-I-have-no-employment-history-relevant-to-the-field-to-which-Im-applying

FOR YOUR WEEKEND PLANNING:
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/best-2015-labor-day-weekend-freebies-deals/story?id=33541062


No comments:

Post a Comment