August 15, 2015

Random Soapbox for Saturday 8/15/15

I don't mean to go off on a rant here, but ...

... maybe I should borrow *this* billboard out of Oklahoma City and get it posted out front.

I'm looking directly at you, Mr. Aaron's-Delivery-Truck-Driver.  Yes, I saw you pull in to *my* driveway today.  It caught my attention because the guard puppies "alerted" to the fact that there was a giant truck out front ... and I'm expecting a delivery of a "new" used work from-home-computer, so I also "alerted" to the fact that you were outside.

Which means I watched you try to pick up what I think is the 'hood hooker ... in the middle of the day ... in broad daylight ... negotiating your business right out front.  I know that you failed in hooking the hooker for any activity, seeing as how she sashayed away as you leered at her.  After googling your wage (see below), I'm guessing that your $10 an hour salary couldn't buy you much, or that you creeped her out with how direct you were being.

May I recommend a few things ... first, don't engage in that kind of activity whilst driving the company car as I suspect your employer might not appreciate *that* kind of advertising ... second, I suggest researching the goods, because I believe that you'll find better pickin's if you try to make your love connection in the evening hours (admittedly, there's something to be said for the fifty year old without teeth if you're into grandma gumming your junk, but have a little more respect for yourself) ... and third, and most important to me ... NO HOOKING ON MY CORNER (well, not "my" corner as in "that's *my* corner on which to hook and not yours "... but *my* corner as in "not in front of me and mine").

I will award bonus points for you backing out gingerly enough to not damage the young tree out front ... but, then again, that was after you saw me watching you from my front door ...

THE ORIGINAL NO HOOKING SIGN:
http://www.koco.com/news/neighbors-post-no-hooking-zone-sign-near-40th-robinson/25501042

THE SOURCE OF HOW I KNOW YOU CAN'T AFFORD HER:
http://www.glassdoor.com/Hourly-Pay/Aaron-s-Delivery-Driver-Hourly-Pay-E1083_D_KO8,23.htm

BECAUSE SEX WORKERS ARE HUMAN TOO:
http://sexworkersproject.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment