July 18, 2015

Random Soapbox for Saturday 7/18/15

I don't mean to go off on a rave here, but ..

... can I just say (for the third time in the last five years), how I want Food Network executives Bob and Susie (or is it Susie and Bob?) to provide me with my next performance review at work (no offense intended to my new boss Katie O).

Or if they aren't available for that task, can they maybe hook me up with some therapy sessions in the style of Fiona Wallace (from Web Therapy, for those unfamiliar with the "famous" therapist)?

Or if that still isn't feasible, can they maybe find this blog and send me some feedback about my "brand"?  (Perhaps I can actually make that happen via google-alert by stating their full names of Bob Tuschman and Susie Fogelson?  [Here's hoping doing so doesn't turn into an issue with the photo of them accompanying this post that I pulled off the old Google.]

Because I've said it before and I'll say it again ... in all my viewing hours of reality television competition shows (and, remember, my name is Troy and I *am* a TV addict), I have never met any two people who are always spot-on, providing pithy critiques and amazing advice ... Every.  Single.  Time.

I am in awe (and have been for years, as past posts in 2011 and 2012 prove [in 2013 and 2014, I watched the show but not in real time, hence the skipped years fawning over them and their skills]).  I want to *be* them when I grow up (despite being more of an eat-ie than a food-ie, as I've said before).  I want them in my life on more than just an occasional summer series basis.

Call me!?

THE CURRENT SEASON UNFOLDING NOW:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/shows/food-network-star/photos/meet-the-food-network-star-season-11-finalists.html

WHEN I GUSHED ABOUT THEM LAST ON THIS BLOG:
http://www.capcognition.blogspot.com/2012/07/random-thought-for-thursday-7512.html

WHEN I GUSHED ABOUT THEM FIRST ON THIS BLOG:
http://www.capcognition.blogspot.com/2011/09/random-soapbox-for-saturday-91711.html

No comments:

Post a Comment