June 19, 2015

Random Flashback for Friday 6/19/15

It's still June ... so it's still graduation month in flashback mode ... to twenty years ago at LVC in the early summer of 1995.

However, after a few Fridays in a row regarding the "business" side of things ... including this photo taken on the quad in full gear ... it's time to transition to the "party" side of things ... as seen in the bonus photo for today.

Business on top and party down below ... I guess that makes this the
"mullet" of Friday flashbacks (or how remote workplace employees go to work ... but that's another story for a much later time).

Somehow, with everything I *do* remember, I actually can't recall where the party happened (could it have been at my biological father's house-at-the-time?) ... I mean, other than, somewhere in someone's back yard in good ole /Lep'nun/ PA.

Regardless, there was cake (obviously) ... so, you know, whatevs.  CAKE!




No comments:

Post a Comment