May 19, 2015

Random Tune for Tuesday 5/19/15

Remember how busy I was of late counting down the songs off of that college-era mixed tape?

Well, during that time, there was an album that was released that I went out to buy the first day it happened ... which means I normally would have featured it on a Tuesday ... and so tonight I catch up on that overdue task.

And it seems like the right time, what with the final season of Idol being announced, and this year's winner being chosen, and this song being sung at the Billboard Music Awards this past weekend.

So maybe I missed Heartbeat Song when it came out as the first tune off of the album ... but I'm super timely with the second one from Ms. Clarkson, officially released just yesterday  ... also known as ... Invincible.

RUNNING FROM AN EMPTY THREAD OF EMPTINESS AND ABANDONMENT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB7au2PdddQ

No comments:

Post a Comment