May 1, 2015

Random Flashback for Friday 5/1/15

In general, I'm not a fan of "favorites" per se.

With enough retrospection, I think that it is easy AND more meaningful to reflect until I find the best parts about anything ... especially when it comes to artistic output.

To be true to myself, that means that I can't officially declare that this is one of my favorite pictures ever taken from the black and white publicity stills we did on my undergrad campus of LVC back in the day two decades ago (which is, of course, when this photo was snapped ... in the late spring of 1995).

[By the way, all credit for all of these photos sprinkled throughout my Friday flashbacks in this blog goes to our "troop" photographer, Robin O, for all of the complimentary work she did multiple times a year.]

All that said, I can (and *WILL*) say that this is one that I really really really really really like.  (What can I say -- doing audience participation murder mysteries is clearly *hard* work ...)


No comments:

Post a Comment