April 16, 2015

Random Thought for Thursday 4/16/15

When I grow up, I want to be just like Harry Connick Jr.

If you haven't guessed it, I've been bingeing on Idol episodes recently, seeing as how Fox finally got smart enough to keep them on demand for longer than just a few days, allowing addicts like me a more manageable timeframe to juggle their viewing plans.

And, based on the google search to locate this photo, I should offer a disclaimer that I did NOT see last night's show with what was apparently a controversial exchange between him and a contestant.

Maybe there's a bit of how New Orleans is now the new go-to getaway spot seeing as how the move was made last year to southern Florida -- what used to be the go-to getaway spot these last few years ... but mostly it's about how honest  he is, dedicated to his craft, and confident enough to be all kinds of goofy and wacky on a whim.

It does strike me that I might first have to answer the question of exactly when it is that I enter the stage of "grown up" (I'm fighting it as long as I can, trust me ...), but when I do ... I'm going on record with the name of my role model!

SPOILER:  LAST NIGHT'S MOMENT THAT I HAVE YET TO SEE:
http://www.people.com/article/harry-connick-jr-quentin-alexander-american-idol-argument

ALL HAIL HARRY CONNICK JR:
http://www.eonline.com/news/498848/six-reasons-harry-connick-jr-will-save-american-idol

COMMENTARY ON THE SUBJECT OF GROWING UP:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2348168/I-want-DOG-I-grow-Hilarious-proof-kids-really-say-funniest-things.html

No comments:

Post a Comment