April 3, 2015

Random Flashback for Friday 4/3/15

What was happening twenty years ago in April of 1995 (on or around the 16th, according to the interwebs ..)?

The Easter Bunny was coming to town ... of Lebanon ... and he (or she?  but I'm pretty sure this was Travis H again) was stopping by Hills, where little ole me was happily employed.

So of course I stopped whatever I was doing that day to pause for a Polaroid (note:  things people don't really say any more) with the in-demand bunny.  (Actually, I was likely testing the set up, since we provided these to our customers as part of a holiday celebration back in the day.)

Two decades later ... it just seems like the perfect photo to which I should flashback this Friday of the Holy holiday weekend.  To those who celebrate ... Happy Easter to you and yours from me and mine!

(And to those who celebrate the other holy holiday that isn't about candy in baskets ... Happy *that* to you and yours from me and mine as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment