April 24, 2015

Random Flashback for Friday 4/24/15

On September 19, 2014, I lied on this blog in a Friday flashback.

That day, I said:  "How can I best commemorate the last time I acted with Brigette C?"

Turns out that *this* was the last time I acted with Brigette C ... also in an audience participation murder mystery on LVC's campus (because that's how I spent my spare time back in the day twenty years ago).

I just wanted to set the record straight, and figured that posting this picture outside of the Blair Music Center on campus (she's standing next to the second obelisk in this photo), seemed like the best way to do that.  I regret the error.

Note:  what with me in the monkey suit, I'm guessing this was "Rendezvous with Revenge" and the ongoing saga of the Chadwick brothers in Winston Falls, my fictional town in which almost all of my stories were set back then, named with a subtle nod toward another fictional town called Salem (and yes, that is a DOOL reference).

By the way, although this is now the documented last time I acted with Brigette C, it is *still* not the last audience participation murder mystery ... which means there will *still* be more Friday flashbacks of this nature in the weeks to come ...


No comments:

Post a Comment