March 31, 2015

Random Tune for Tuesday 3/31/15

We're nearing the end ... track 37 of 39 ... which means that each song is going to sound like it could recap the whole countdown of tunes from that two cassette mixed tape from my college era.

But I mean come on?  Haven't all 37 songs fit this description:

It can make a right from a wrong, it can make you fall in love
It can get you singin' along
Chase the clouds away and make the sun shine above

I mean, after all, that's why I've been featuring these tunes since last July 1 (slightly more than 37 weeks, because I took time off in the new year for my other occasional/annual series affectionately known as the "dead celebrity trilogy") ... to take [us] to another place in time [and to] completely change [our] state[s] of mind!

HE OF THE CELEBRITY APPRENTICE "FAME":

No comments:

Post a Comment