March 20, 2015

Random Flashback for Friday 3/20/15

I enjoyed a lot about the audience participation murder mystery series that kept me creatively engaged during my college years (which were coming to an end in the spring of 1995, twenty years ago).

But perhaps one of the most fun parts was looking for random settings about campus that would serve as background for promotional photos ... even if they didn't necessarily tie in to the plot per se.

In other words, the best part of play acting was the play aspect.  Folks familiar with LVC might recognize the landing of the stairs going over the railroad tracks back behind Mary Green ... and there I am, hanging over the edge, with the railroad tracks in the background.  (Well, except it was a nighttime photo, and so the tracks can't really be seen.)

But believe me ... they were there ... and this was dangerous ... ;) ... and yes, I did all my own stunts!

No comments:

Post a Comment