November 15, 2014

Random Posting for Penn State 11/15/14

Here are 9 Nittany Nuggets from today's game:

1.)  Complete honesty ... this is trickery at its best.  I'm back-dating this post and I did not actually see this game.
2.)  In related news ... congratulations to Richard and Wendy, who are neither Penn State nor Temple fans, as evidenced by the wedding that they scheduled during game time.
3.)  Thanks to the interwebs, though, I can see that we won!
4.)  So ... if I *had* watched it live, I probably would have said something about breaking the losing streak!
5.)  And about becoming bowl eligible!
6.)  And I know for sure I would have said ATTA BOY FICKEN a few times.
7.)  In hindsight, it also appears like I only would have had to have DVRd the last twenty minutes of play time of the game to see all the highlights.
8.)  Great news (for me, anyway) ... my schedule is clear to see the final two games of the season!
9.)  So possibly pin stripes, eh?  (That's different than prison stripes, isn't it?  This isn't a sanction/no sanction kind of dig regarding bowl placement right?)

In closing, thanks to organizations that deal with sex abuse victims.  I know it's old news at Penn State, but it's new news with Bill Cosby's Temple Owls ... so, you know, it suddenly seems relevant (again).

I DIDN'T WATCH THE GAME BUT I GOT TO READ IT:
http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=400547713

PINSTRIPE BOUND?:
http://www.pennlive.com/pennstatefootball/index.ssf/2014/11/penn_state_bowl_projections_no.html

SEEMS APPROPRIATE (AGAIN):
http://www.nsvrc.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment