November 7, 2014

Random Flashback for Friday 11/7/14

Finally.

Back to the color photographs that *aren't* about the murder mysteries we were doing on the LVC campus twenty years ago in 1994 (that was a long two months, no?) ...

Except I'm still in the theatrical vein, as I have photos from the next few weeks leading up to the holidays from the second of our retreats that our group coordinated off campus at the nearby Gretna Glen.

You know, just a bunch of us in a cabin in the woods, bonding and planning and doing theatrical things.  And, apparently, breaking for sessions with an amateur chiropractor, as I recall.  [Disclaimer:  no spines were damaged over the course of this weekend.]  Now if only I were more organized and more tech savvy, because I'm *pretty* sure that I still have a VCR tape or two that documented our time together *this* time together (unlike the first retreat from Feb of that year, which was only captured on film [see those photos in past flashbacks on the blog but searching on date or tag]).

Oh to be that young again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment