September 18, 2014

Random Thought for Thursday 9/18/14

If I cared more, I could have saved this for a rant on Saturday ... but since I don't ... "Ima just gonna say" ... once a douche, always a douche ... to this Kanye Kardashian fella.

Which is why I'm not surprised ... nor should anyone be ... to learn about prosthetic-leg-gate.

By the way ... despite my full ambulatory skills, I'd like to go on record that I would not have stood up and would have been kicked out of the concert (although this is truly a hypothetical, as I would not have been in said concert in the first place).  Hell, I rebel even against the frequent calls to "make same noise".  My anti-authoritarian streak dictates that I make noise when I want to make noise, not when someone tries to force me to do so.

However, I do have to say this.  In the spirit of glass houses and stone throwing, I must disclose that I once played holier-than-thou when getting a haircut when I worked out in the suburbs of Chicago, chiding a man for parking in a handicapped space at the mall barbershop, calling on the name of my now dead surrogate grandmother who "has to park in those spots due to her hip condition" ... only to have him follow me into the barbershop, with the multiple pins in his leg underneath his knee on full display, letting me know in colorful language that I most definitely spoke out of turn.

To which Kanye might say to me ... "once a douche, always a douche".

THIS MAY BE FARCE ... BUT I COULD SEE IT REALLY HAPPENING:
http://dailycurrant.com/2014/09/17/kanye-scores-106-points-against-wheelchair-basketball-team/

PROVIDING DATA USED TO REACH THIS CONCLUSION:
http://www.bspcn.com/2008/11/24/the-top-10-reasons-why-kanye-west-is-a-douche/

EQUAL TIME RULES DICTATE THAT THE OTHER SIDE BE PRESENTED:
http://www.lifelounge.com.au/music/news/sixteen-reasons-why-kanye-west-is-not-a-douchebag.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment