August 25, 2014

Random Memorial for Monday 8/25/14

First ... in the words of kids nowadays:  SPOILER ALERT!

Gone but not forgotten (maybe):  Amy Dyer.

Don't know Amy?  Or why she died twice?

Then you clearly missed out on the second season of the *other* quality zombie show "In the Flesh", which I finally binge-watched (speaking of what kids do nowadays) during last week's "stay"cation.

I don't want to say much more ... and I've probably said too much already ... but to tell you the truth, this post was *really* about wanting to highlight the song played at her funeral, a dirge of a dirge that I might just have to file away should I ever be planning my own end of life celebration.  Haunting like few before it, I'm blocked by own my constructs from choosing it as a Random Tune for Tuesday, since I'm not yet even a third of the way through my 39 week series of songs from a college era mixed tape of mine ... but I can creatively sneak it in TWICE tonight (yep, it's two of the three links below).

You who lived to die to live dead alive to live alive alive to die again ... you will be missed (unless season 3 gets green lit .. and then ... well then ... stay tuned).

THE SCENE WHERE I HEARD THE SONG:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FkiuPYLp24

THE FULL SONG FROM THAT SCENE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPJLu_wcTKc

SEASON 3!  SEASON 3!  SEASON 3!:
http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/flesh-coming-back-third-series-dominic-mitchell-talks-season-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment