August 29, 2014

Random Flashback for Friday 8/29/14

What was I doing twenty years ago as summer drew to a close and another semester of school was starting (because, after all, twenty years ago I was only mid way through my *decade* of my always-be-schooling phase)?

In addition to wearing black denim shirts with black denim jeans (remember it was the mid-nineties) I was posing for this photo, clearly happy at what had just been gifted me by Judy W as a housewarming present.  [I did say this was two decades ago ... so you have to know that VCR tapes were all the rage back then.]

And housewarming should probably be more accurately stated as "townhouse" warming, because this was the beginning of quite a few years spent at 705 Greentree Village next door to the plaza back home in Lebanon PA.  As this concept continues (telling my story one week at a time, twenty years after the fact), this location will be the backdrop for many a photo with many a friend and many a loved one.

Indeed, this event marked the beginning of a memorable era from my past ... one I can't wait to relive on the blog and on the Facebook (Zuckerberg willing).

No comments:

Post a Comment