August 19, 2014

Bonus Post: Fond Memory 13 (LHS Quadranscentennial Celebration Edition)

Fond Memory 13
on this, the Quadranscentennial Celebration of 
my Lebanon High School Graduation: 

With just 52 days until the 25th HS Reunion weekend back home, it's time to go way back ... to a boy with a brand new camera taking photos of his ninth grade teachers (which places these pictures sometime in the school year of 1985-1986).

I'm guessing that none of these individuals are still actively working at the high school ... and I hope that they are all still alive ... and I doubt that any of them will be at the weekend activities in mid-October (do teachers dare go to the reunions of those they taught?), but here are multiple shots of the pre-renovation LHS classrooms and those that stood in front of them to educate me and my classmates ... Mr. Webb, Mrs. Bomberger, Mrs. Mills, Mr. Gettle, Mr. Rupp, Mr. Weible and Mr. Celaschi.

Memory 12 is up next on Saturday the 23rd!







No comments:

Post a Comment