July 15, 2014

Random Tune for Tuesday 7/15/14

Tonight:  tune 3 of 39 from that actual mix tape from the 90's that I'm featuring on Tuesdays for the next few weeks.

And the third track of said masterpiece was also, coincidentally, the third of the Alicia Silverstone trilogy that was omnipresent on the MTV back in the day (kids:  once upon a time, MTV was a channel that aired videos [google it if the concept is so foreign to you]).

What's not to love about a little Aerosmith --   especially one that captures "when the moment arrives that you know you'll be alright".  With an overall theme of independence running through all of the chosen songs, this one quite perfectly fit the bill.  Having come through the other side, grateful to the "angel of mercy who saw me through all my sins", I was indeed left appreciative at the amazing way life takes its twists and turns, and, having made it, I found myself "saying a prayer for the desperate hearts tonight".

THERE WERE TIMES IN MY LIFE WHEN I WAS GOING INSANE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSmOvYzSeaQ

No comments:

Post a Comment