July 25, 2014

Random Flashback for Friday 7/25/14

Being the last Friday in July (where has this summer gone?) ... this is the final picture from "Holly, Hemlock and Mistletoe", an audience participation murder mystery of mine performed twenty years ago in July 1994.

This photo ... it's definitely me *acting* ... because anyone who knows me well knows that the quality of pool I play is affectionately called "sh!t pool" (meaning I have no skill or talent ... but I am, generally speaking, pretty lucky ...)

Speaking of lucky, that's my lucky Aerosmith "get a grip" hat (if there's any truth to the old wives' tale about how wearing hats too much when you're younger might cause hair loss ... consider me exhibit A) AND my lucky ring (you'd have to zoom in to see that).  I still have the hat ... but the ring (from my surrogate grandmother JoAnn) was lost in Harrisburg years later.

Although this concludes the visual bits when it comes to this show, there are still TWO more sets of similar photos coming later this year (I was clearly on a "jag" with regards to my creative output in 1994)!

No comments:

Post a Comment