July 10, 2014

Bonus Post: Fond Memory 23 (LHS Quadranscentennial Celebration Edition)

Fond Memory 23 
on this, the Quadranscentennial Celebration of 
my Lebanon High School Graduation:

There are 92 more days until my 25th high school reunion, and since I'm posting a fond memory from that time every 4 days as a kind of countdown, it's time for number 23.

And any graduate that went to this city school should recognize the cool kids in the courtyard at lunch time (well you may not know the faces ... but you should at least recognize the closed in area only accessible from the bottom of the two level glass hallways that connected the Gym, Library and Auditorium buildings [which, by the way, makes me wonder ... was that even a safe place to be in the first place?]).  As I recall, courtyard privileges were a "right" that could be taken from you in the deportment game ... but clearly this group from the late eighties were well behaved.

By the way, I'll see with my own eyes in mid-October (if plans permit), but as I understand it, this space no longer exists after a remodeling, which now makes this one of those old-timey photos of "what once was".

Next memory will be posted on Mon the 14th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment