June 13, 2014

Random Flashback for Friday 6/13/14

What was I doing twenty years ago around this time ... mid June 1994?  HINT:  It's the same thing I was doing around this time mid June 1993 and mid June 1995.

I was joining family members, loved ones (and some strangers this year), leaving the cars by the side of the road and getting in a boat to cross this river to get to the other side ... where someone had mowed a pass through the natural PA grassland to get to "the family hunting camp" on the other side (the bonus photo).

To be clear, this is all a family secret, so I daresn't disclose the exact location ... but it is fair to say that it is somewhere in the part of my home state (my home home state of PA, not my current home state of FL or my recent home state of IL) where the deer and the antelope and the bear and the pheasant and the rabbits all roam (actually ... scratch the antelope ... don't think they're necessarily in the keystone state).

And I can't say more for fear that I might not ever get invited by the next generation when it's their turn to host the gatherings ... but I will say that I have two more weeks of photos to close out the month on the next two Fridays ...


No comments:

Post a Comment