May 9, 2014

Random Flashback for Friday 5/9/14

Recap ... it's May ... which makes it HOBY month with regards to flashbacks to my life twenty years ago, because, twenty years ago, that's how I spent my months of May.

Last week, I had the unofficial picture of the group of high school sophomores for whom I was counselor that long weekend in 1994 for the Hugh OBrian Youth Foundation Leadership Seminar (held that year at Millersville University) ... and this week, I present the "official" picture.

Those are the same fresh faces as last week (from all across central PA).  Well, my face wasn't exactly the freshest, but I was just 22 back then, and, for reasons unknown, I was modeling my fashion sense after the one and only Larry King.

Regardless ... as I said last week to close the Friday post ... an OUTSTANDING time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment