May 30, 2014

Random Flashback for Friday 5/30/14

Here's what I know.

It's summer (admittedly, not meteorologically but it's that wonderful time between Memorial and Labor Days), which is a time best spent with friends and family.

It's customary for me to flashback twenty years each week, and this photo is dated on the back as July 9, 1994,  so I know I'm on point (although five weeks early from a purist point of view).

It's what I looked like when I let my hair all hang out (zoom in for some of my natural curls [ ;0 ]), and before I gained some mass, and before I added a few tattoos.

Here's what I don't know.

Where it is we're eating ... I zoomed in to the place mat and it doesn't have a restaurant name on it, although I feel very very certain that it's somewhere around my old stomping grounds in Lebanon.

Here's what I need.

The person who took this photo to help fill in my memory ... so Millie ... what do you know?  Where were we when we snapped this picture?


No comments:

Post a Comment