April 20, 2014

Random Scandal Sheet for Sunday 4/20/14

What southern Florida is talking about this week:

Easter, of course ... the same thing that everyone is talking about (well, everyone that celebrates, that is).

Here's hoping yours was spent with family and/or friends ... and that your baskets were full of goodies ... and that the bunny visited for your kids ... and that you enjoyed any services you attended, sunrise or otherwise ... and that your eggs didn't break ... and that the ones you hid were all found ... and etc etc etc.

And I swear that's "flash" in my eyes and they are not glazed over in the photo of the bunny hat that I got to put on tonight after my Easter dinner (well, until the puppy dog got a hold of it).

[Instead of bonus links tonight, here are bonus photos ...]

Once again, Happy Easter to you and yours from me and mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment