April 4, 2014

Random Flashback for Friday 4/4/14

Here's another photo from that LVC Murder Mystery from twenty years ago that I'm squeezing in between my Easter pics.

And yes, this is me circa May 1994, and yes, that's all my hair.

I'm not quite ready to disclose why I was growing my version of a beard back then (but check back around Easter when that will become obvious) ... but take a gander at that look I'm pulling off.

I believe, what with this being one of my mysterious murder quests, that I was trying to channel my inner serial killer just to throw off the audience.  Or maybe because old man Chadwick (my character) had turned completely bad.  I'd have to dig out the script to know for sure.  Oh ... and, to be clear, I don't have an inner serial killer ... I was acting.

Regardless ... I'm kind of spooking myself, if I do say so ... even two decades after the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment