March 14, 2014

Random Flashback for Friday 3/14/14

I already used a zoomed in section of this photo as part of my 2014 birthday shtick on FB, but tonight is the full shot of us LVC theatre kids from twenty years ago back in the spring of 1994.

I thought we might have been posing this way as part of a scavenger hunt activity during the pledging ... I mean auditioning ... for Alpha Psi Omega that season.  But with so many of us all dressed up for this occasion, I'm hoping someone I'm about to tag on FB can help me remember why we were all costumed as we were for this photo.

Oh ... plus ... one of these things is not like the other, which is hopefully the trigger point for our twenty year old memories (actually ... our forty year old minds trying to recall twenty year old memories) ... why was I dressed as a lifeguard around this medieval crew?

No comments:

Post a Comment