February 6, 2014

Random Thought for Thursday 2/6/14

It has come to my attention that an addendum is in order.

On June 30,2010, I posted about the time I tried to cure insomnia by counting sleep(spots) instead of sheep.  I had some rules attached (for instance ... it wasn't *every* single place I've ever slept [my OCD is of the manageable variety, and my elephant's memory is not quite to the HSAM level], but it was any place where a bed was dedicated to me ... to use ... for slumber).

I ended at 26 in Wrigleyville (what can I say, I was a child of divorce who once had a co-visitation schedule and I apparently do not mind a nomadic lifestyle).  To be most accurate though, I need to clarify that Wrigleyville was sleep(spots) 26 *and* 27 (for a few years, the apartment was on the Waveland side ... and then, in the best move ever [of which I am highly envious now what with the big move to Florida underway], we went across the back porch to the apartment in the same building on  the Wilton side.

Which then makes the place that is pending here in Ft. Lauderdale ... (final paperwork being dropped off in the am!) ... sleep(spot) 28 in my lifetime countdown!

MY ORIGINAL POST NOW BEING AMENDED:
http://capcognition.blogspot.com/2010/06/random-wordplay-for-wednesday-63010.html

I PROMISE IT'S MOSTLY A COUNTING THING:
http://www.healthcentral.com/anxiety/h/mild-ocd-symptoms.html

EVEN H-SAMMERS SOMTIMES REWRITE HISTORY:
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/body-odd/even-people-super-recall-tripped-false-memories-study-finds-f2D11603596

No comments:

Post a Comment