January 9, 2014

Bonus Post (Gbye Chicago): Thing 22

50 Things I'll Miss About Chicago -->

Thing 22:

Spending time in the local grocery stores.

I guess it only makes sense that, since I'm such a healthy eater, I have to understand that being so has to be predicated on spending a good bit of time in grocery stores.  So to those on (or off) this list ... the Jewels, the erstwhile Dominick's, the new-to-the-block-but-soon-to-be-number-two Mariano's, the Cub Foods, the Tony's ['cause sometimes one has to have a super-ethnic meal], the Strack-and-van-Tils [mostly because you stocked Lebanon Bologna for a hot minute] ... I'll miss all the time I spent in you.

COUNTER:  Money's on Publix to be the place from which I live-update on the Facebook twice a month after the big move (it's ALL about the meat) ... stay tuned to my feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment