January 15, 2014

Bonus Post (Gbye Chicago): Thing 16

50 Things I'll Miss About Chicago -->

Thing 16:

Hanging out on college campuses.

Disclaimer ... it's not so much that I was creepin' (mostly I wasn't ... mostly) ... it's that my work required it of me -- and I didn't mind ... which, in and of itself, can't really be any surprise, since I was so comfortable in that space that I extended my college/campus life from 1989 all the way to 2001 (if you count LVC, and California University of PA, and then LVC again, and then Widener, and then back to LVC, and then back to Widener).  When it was all said and done, most of my Chi-time was spent on the beautiful location in the accompanying picture ... Loyola Lakeshore.  I searched for a Damen Hall lobby photo (the *most* time I spent was sitting there at a table next to the escalators), but settled for this instead, because it captures how pretty this place is.

COUNTER:  Maybe I'll be called on by the work locals to visit Broward College or Nova Southeastern University?  Or maybe it's that a 40+ year old man shouldn't be hanging out on college campuses at that age ...

No comments:

Post a Comment