November 29, 2013

Random Flashback for Friday 11/29/13

This will be the last picture of Smokey the cat from LVC dorm living circa 1993 that I will post.

Correction:  These will be the last pictures of Smokey the cat from LVC dorm living circa 1993 that I will post (I couldn't resist a bonus photo -- from Thanksgiving exactly twenty years ago at the Woodwards).

Further correction:  These will be the last pictures of Smokey the cat from LVC dorm living circa 1993 that I will post in this calendar year (I peeked ahead to my 1994 pictures going up each week as Friday flashbacks in 2014, and she does make a return or two ... or three.)

Additional note:  The traditional feast of thanks may be over, but my week-long attempt to drum up awareness of the hungry ones in your community isn't quite over.  As captured in this photo, please consider finding a way to share that which you have with others this season -- and all year round.




No comments:

Post a Comment