October 29, 2013

Random Tune for Tuesday 10/29/13

I'll tell you this ... I don't mind driving 12 hours at a time when I have CDs to which I can listen (and with which I could sing along), and my most recent trip just this past weekend was certainly no exception.

Since I was going to see Pearl Jam, I definitely had a mini-concert of theirs, and I did the same thing with Toad the Wet Sprocket (whom I'm seeing in just over two weeks) ... but the first mini-concert of the trip was to play the 3 disc collection of Reba's called "50 Greatest Hits".

Of course, clearly the image accompanying today's post is not of Eddie and the boys NOR of Glen and the boys NOR of Reba ... but it is a surprise cover of Reba's classic "Does He Love You?" (note that it's a cover of the song and not necessarily a cover of the video, so I cannot affirm that Liza and Donna also blew up the philanderer's boat after singing the tune to each other).  Ah ... the things you find in an internet-based world, where the wiki and the youtube and obsessed fans collide.

A VERSION I NEVER KNEW EXISTED:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlOCvLTJXXQ

No comments:

Post a Comment