October 22, 2013

Random Tune for Tuesday 10/22/13

What can I say, the picture alone should stand as the post.

But since I have problems with editing myself, and since some of you may not have been cruisin' the 422 loop in Lebanon at the turn of the nineties, when you would have heard this classic tune blaring from the vehicles of the youths engaging in that particular pastime, yes ... tonight's random tune is from the debut album of the performer who brought us 'Baby Got Back' -- the one and only Sir Mix-a-lot.

And I might be mistaken, but I think it was the song that was on when Jarrod S's truck blew up on the way to the rumble that almost started in the East Lebanon Pizza Hut parking lot ... until the security guard made us all get back on the circuit.  [I know, I know, it would have been much more fitting for a rumble to be on the West Side of town, but I'm not taking dramatic license here and I'm just reporting it as I remember it.  Get it?  If not, that's OK -- just move right along.]

KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN MAKES THE SUCKERS JUST RIGHT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwi6WluusfM


No comments:

Post a Comment