October 5, 2013

Random Posting for Penn State 10/5/13

Here are 9 Nittany Nuggets from today's game!

1.)  First, to clear things up, I'm actually posting this almost a week after the actual game (the blog lets me post-date my posts), since it was on the DVR as I was entertaining company last weekend and I've just now watched it.
2.)  I was kind of surprised that I hadn't seen the score on the Facebook ... well, until I watched the game, and then realized why people weren't commenting last weekend.
3.)  Which, in turn, brings me to this shirt, which is cocky to begin with, and which is probably on sale now that the game is over.
4.)  In retrospection, could it be that we were out-nascarred?  And does anyone know if that is how you spell the past tense of "to nascar" on the football field?
5.)  I'm still gonna give an "atta boy" FICKEN ... and blame the snappers.
6.)  And I'm still gonna say "thank you Mr. ROBINSON", as, despite the end result and the 4th Quarter in general, he was doing some nice things out there.
7.)  So until this game, we were doing well always in the red zone with a score ... and both before and after this game, we're not so great at 3rd down conversions (see, I am listening to the announcermen, especially when they throw graphics on the screen).
8.)  I so wanted the mascot for the Hoosiers to be "Hoosier Daddy", although I'm not sure what a DNA testing suit would look like.
9.)  So ... that's not how anyone wanted the start of conference play to start.

In closing, thanks Hoosiers for all the pink on the field during the game that showed your support for breast cancer research ... and the countdown to our next post-season game that may or may not be as late as 2016 stands at no more than 43 more games (but may be a bit less)!

HOW IS THIS STILL FOR SALE ON THE INTERWEBS:
http://www.spreadshirt.com/never-lost-to-indiana-C3376A10595427

MORE ON THE PINK-NESS AT INDIANA U:
http://www.idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=94529

WHY CAN'T THEY SPONSOR ALL THE SPORTS PROGRAMS AT IU:
http://www.hoosierdaddybbqsauce.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment