October 26, 2013

Random Posting for Penn State 10/26/13

Here are 9 Nittany Nuggets for tonight's game!

1.) So let me explain ... I'm watching the game in Cleveland OH at a bar as a Penn State fan, so I decided to come up with a drinking game to accompany my viewing.
2.) Although, to repeat myself, I'm watching the game in Cleveland OH at a bar as a Penn State fan, so if you don't see me posting later tonight or tomorrow, you can assume that something nefarious occurred and you should alert the authorities.
3.) DRINKING GAME RULE: Any time Jen Lewis Roose posts something about how great it is to actually *BE* at the game, chug your beer. [Note, you have to be friends with her on FB in order to execute on this.
4.) DRINKING GAME RULE: Any time the announcemen mention either team's issues with post-season penalties, steal a swig from your neighbor's beer when he's not looking.
5.) DRINKING GAME RULE: Buy me a drink every time FICKEN scores, 'cause he's my favorite player (I'm man enough to admit that, so what?).
6.) DRINKING GAME RULE: Do four shots in succession every time ZWINAK is responsible for converting on fourth down.
7.) DRINKING GAME RULE: Find your beer funnel from college and make it work every time the announcer says "the big arm of HACKENBERG".
8.) DRINKING GAME RULE: Buy a round for the bar when the announcermen correctly say THE Ohio State.
9.) DRINKING GAME RULE: If we win, make everyone in your house take a shot (family, kids [one won't hurt them -- it will aid with the digestion of their dinner], plants, animals), as that will be an UP-SET SON!

In closing, thanks Cleveland for hosting me watching the game tonight ... and the countdown to our next post-season game that may or may not be as late as 2016 stands at no more than 41 more games (but may be a bit less)!

No comments:

Post a Comment