July 16, 2013

Random Tune for Tuesday 7/16/13

They are back.

A new album this October.

A new release that is a perfect choice to be the tune for today.

A new concert tour (happy to be in the fan club, but sad to have my discretionary income tied up in other things so I can't participate in the lottery this year).

A visit to my back porch (kind of -- the proximity of my domicile to Wrigley means that I can sit outside and listen to any concert there, like the one they are providing this weekend).  It's even better if the wind is blowing just right -- but I have no fear that these boys will be loud enough for me to hear regardless.

Welcome back PJam!  Looking forward to October (and to reliving so much of my youth in your music that I'll play whilst waiting in the months preceding the release).

A MESSAGE FOR OUR TIMES?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhODYyZVL6Y

No comments:

Post a Comment